I’m a Ph.D. student in Computer Science at INRIA since December 2019 within RobotLearn team (former Perception team). I’m supervised by Xavier Alameda-Pineda and Laurent Girin. I was a research intern in FAIR labs under the supervision of Alexei Baevski. I also collaborate closely with Simon Leglaive and Francesc Moreno-Noguer.
My research interests are broadly involving speech processing and computer vision. Specifically, the deep sequential generative model, speech analysis and human pose/motion understanding.
Download cv. (Last update: Feb. 2023)
09/2022 Our paper on unsupervised speech enhancement is accepted by TASLP, paper and code are available.
09/2022 I start a research internship at FAIR labs in Meta AI, supervised by Alexei Baevski.
03/2022 Our paper Multi-Person Extreme Motion Prediction is accpeted to CVPR 2022.
12/2021 We release the dataset ExPI. It contains 115 sequences of exteme Lindy Hop poses, with the 3D MoCap data (from 20 mocap cameras and manual label clean), multi-view images (from 68 synchronized cameras) and 3D shapes as a texured mesh. Download the [data] and the [Code] to have a rapid try.
10/2021 Our paper Dynamical Variational Autoencoders: A Comprehensive Review is accepted by Foundations and Trends in Machine Learning.
07/2021 I participate the P.A.I.S.S. summer school.
06/2021 1 paper accepted at Interspeech 2021.
08/2020 My first paper with my supervisors Dynamical Variational Autoencoders: A Comprehensive Review is avaiable on arXiv.
12/2019 I start my PhD at Inria Grenoble.
- Sep. 2022 - Jan. 2023, Research Intern at Meta AI (FAIR labs), Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Nov. 2018 - Nov. 2019, Research Engineer at CEA, Palaiseau, France
- Avr. 2018 - Aug. 2018, R&D Intern at Baidu, Beijing, China
- Jun. 2017 - Aug. 2018, Research Intern at CNRS (Charles Fabry Labratory), Palaiseau, France
- 2019 - 2023, Ph.D in Computer Science, INRIA & University Grenoble Alpes
- 2016 - 2018, M.S. (Dipl. Ing.) in Electrical Engineering, University Paris Saclay
- 2012 - 2016, B.S. in Optical and Electronic Information, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Conferences: ICCV’23, CVPR’23, ICASSP’23, ACM MM’20-22
- Journals: IEEE/ACM TASLP, Neural Networks